1. Rise of a New Sith Empire

• mChat
  • Chatbox Rules: Forum rules apply in the chatbox. No images or video posts directly into the chatbox. It is very disruptive. Links only.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 17th, 2024, 6:41 pm
    (I know I'm breaking one of my own rules. Shush!)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 17th, 2024, 6:50 pm
    He's adorable! :) Image
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 23rd, 2024, 1:41 am
    Ok, Palworld is really fun! :)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 31st, 2024, 12:12 am
    Ok so, Zonks and I have, for the time being, moved on to Palworld. We are currently playing that. Don't get me wrong, Ark's a great game. It's just... we've done the Island already. https://youtu.be/ByQ6Y09ux1Y?si=uDhKx_cs7wbuoEcm <- We beat the bosses. We want something new to do in Ark, so until then, we're playing Palworld. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 2nd, 2024, 3:16 am
    In Palworld, I'm currently level 29 and I tried to go after a level 45.... :tease: it didn't go well... It two-shot me... Zonks said I was brave for even attempting that. :lol:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 2nd, 2024, 9:54 pm
    Ok so, that level 45 was a Jormuntide. Guess what I just got from an egg? A Jormuntide!!! :rofl2
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 4th, 2024, 5:08 pm
    Yes, the Palworld section is intentionally put just above Pokemon. :rofl2 Just because I think it's stupid that people fight over them.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 7th, 2024, 1:17 am
    Wow the hotsprings are way deeper than I thought! :lol: https://b.l3n.co/i/KY5OYF.jpeg
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 9th, 2024, 2:06 am
    25,000+ views in Rise of a New Sith Empire! :clap:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 9th, 2024, 2:40 am
    We finally have Drayzid on his mission.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 13th, 2024, 3:41 pm
    :heart1: :rose: Happy Valentines Day :rose: :heart1: (Tomorrow)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 26th, 2024, 1:23 am
    No! I don't want any! GO AWAY! Damn these salesmen are so pushy! :tease: https://a.l3n.co/i/pNqZhr.jpeg (Theri literally right outside my door!)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 4th, 2024, 3:56 pm
    3 months until Life By You early access! :yay: :clap: Hopefully that date won't change.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 7th, 2024, 9:57 pm
    Saw my first gigantoraptor today. A hot pink male :lol: (we have Love Evolved enabled) the baby got stuck trying to get on the nest though. I like the way they walk. :)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 8th, 2024, 2:30 am
    When you're playing Sacred Gold and you get a call from Bugsy... :stare: STOP CALLING I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!! :mad:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 8th, 2024, 5:01 pm
    So I bought the Daft Punk songs from the official Beat Saber Steam page. I love it! It's a fantastic and fun nostalgia trip! :heart1: :clap: Also ended with the Prime Time of Your Life Live 2007... my arms don't want to work! :rofl2 It was fun though. The environments are stunning. :clap: I love the Verdis Quo environment. I practiced that on Easy so I could look at it closer. Gorgeous!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 9th, 2024, 9:46 pm
    I just tamed my very first Gigantoraptor in Ark Ascended!! :yay:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 9th, 2024, 11:17 pm
    I like its taming method. Not too complex but still risky. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 17th, 2024, 5:24 am
    Anyone else sick of reboots yet? :stop:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 3:02 am
    TFW the Shiny Megalodon you're going for in Ark has an Alpha Megalodon next to it!! :pissed: X( It's very very tricky not to hit the potential tame, yet try to kill the Alpha!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 3:20 am
    Alpha dead and potential tame knocked out! :yay:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 11:34 pm
    I really hope we'll get to see the Ark Animated Series tomorrow. :popcorn:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 2:33 am
    IT'S HERE!! :yay: :dance: :clap: (Paramount Plus)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 4:18 am
    Ark Animated Series spoiler!!
    ► Show Spoiler
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 5:06 am
    For the foreseeable future, I'll be putting most information about Ark The Animated Series in spoilers. :thumbup: Even then I'm thinking I might keep things vague. :think:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 8:11 pm
    Finished all 6 episodes and... I... WANT.... MORE!!! :biggrin:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 22nd, 2024, 10:27 pm
    I am so glad I got the Immune cave done. X_X I was ready but I didn't feel ready. Zonks encouraged me and I went through it alone. (Zonks was sitting next to me, watching. He wasn't playing.) I had a megatherium with me. There were times I had to get off him, go through a small opening, draw stuff toward me, run back to my tame and kill stuff. Caves in Ark are very dangerous. It's best to not rush 'em. Be prepared, go slow, take your time. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 23rd, 2024, 2:32 am
    Still finding Argy's flying around that we unclaimed toward the beginning of the game. They've been surviving! :clap:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 12:02 am
    Ok so hiding your hat (T menu) bugs the skins. Your hair shows up along with the skin. BUG!!!!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 12:12 am
    Https://b.l3n.co/i/O2ilGH.jpeg :think: That doesn't look right....
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 3:43 pm
    Happened in Oblivion just yesterday: Guard: "I fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!"

Uh guard? You are fighting a mudcrab... :blank:
Everything in this section is In Character. This is where the RP takes place. Threads are numbered in order of the story.
Masak
kuchnie na wymiar - tworzymyatmosfere.pl
Character Species: Stenax
Character Gender: male
Character Appearance: devil-like near-human, gargoyle-like face, pointed ears, 2 meters tall, red skin, large wings, muscular, no hair, horns, white eyes, clawed hands and feet (3 toes), natural spikes on shoulders
Character Age: 70
Character Birthplace: Stenos
Character Weapons & Gear: claws and the horns on his head

Re: Rise of a New Sith Empire

Post by Masak »

Masak kept his focus up. Soon and image came to his mind. It looked as if he was seeing through slightly murky water. He recognized it as his immediate surroundings. He moved his head and the vision moved as if he was seeing through his own eyes. He saw a thin, ribbon-like mist. Masak took flight, following the strange 'ribbon'. Was that the force?

Soon, up ahead, he could hear a ship engine. It sounded different from his master's ship. In his mind, Masak saw a small group of people and his master. Rage filled him as he got closer. He landed. In an animal-like manner, Masak started slaughtering the Jedi.
word count: 114
Character Consent: No, I do not give consent for others to use my character in their creative works.

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin
Character Species: This is not a character account.
Character Gender: This is not a character account.
Character Appearance: This is not a character account.
Character Age: 0
Character Birthplace: This is not a character account.
Character Weapons & Gear: This is not a character account.

Post by Phoenix Flaming Star »

Masak managed to kill a couple of Jedi, but he was quickly surrounded.

"Stop! Be the order of the Jedi Council, you are under arrest!" One of the Jedi barked.
word count: 30
:phoenixfs:
I am a physically handicapped, neurodivergent (ADHD - currently unmedicated) person.
If you have any questions about my forum/RP, I'll try my best to answer them.
Character Consent: No, I do not give consent for others to use my character in their creative works.

Masak
Character Appearance: devil-like near-human, gargoyle-like face, pointed ears, 2 meters tall, red skin, large wings, muscular, no hair, horns, white eyes, clawed hands and feet (3 toes), natural spikes on shoulders

Post by Masak »

Masak was getting angry. These fools had no authority over him. Using the force, Masak threw two Jedi into the others, knocking them down. He then flew at them with incredible speed and started tearing them apart with his claws.
word count: 40

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

There were still two Jedi standing. One of them got on their comlink. "We could use some backup!" He screamed into the device. He then readied himself for an attack by the beast before him.
word count: 35
I am a physically handicapped, neurodivergent (ADHD - currently unmedicated) person.

Masak

Post by Masak »

Crap! Reinforcements were going to be here soon. Masak force pulled the device to his hand and crushed it.
"You're not leaving here alive, Jedi." He growled. Using the force, he picked up one of the Jedi by the neck and squeezed, force choking him. He did the same with the last one. He crushed their necks using the force and let the bodies fall.
He went up to his master and released her.

"We should probably go, Master. There will be more arriving soon." He said.
word count: 88

Arluna Star
Character Species: Nagai
Character Gender: female
Character Appearance: Long black hair, athletic figure, paper white skin, purple contact lenses (has blue eyes)
Character Age: 39
Character Birthplace: Naboo (Planet)
Character Weapons & Gear: two crimson lightsabers, one scepter of power, one amphistaff, one large black and white tiger named Zirnitra.

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna got to her feet after being release from her cuffs.
"Good work, Apprentice. Now I have an idea of how capable you are." She said brushing herself off. She went up to him and undid her spell on his eyes. Masak could now see clearly. She lead him back to her ship.
word count: 53
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

The ship took off and went back to Korriban. It landed just outside a city.
word count: 15

Arluna Star
Character Appearance: Long black hair, athletic figure, paper white skin, purple contact lenses (has blue eyes)
Character Weapons & Gear: two crimson lightsabers, one scepter of power, one amphistaff, one large black and white tiger named Zirnitra.

Post by Arluna Star »

As the ramp came down, Arluna turned to Masak.
"We're just outside the capital city, Dreshdae. This time, I'm going to take away your ability to speak. You are going to communicate to me using Telepathy. I want you to tell me what happens during your task. In a sense, you will act as my holoprojector. As for your task, there's a tavern that I want you to claim for your new empire. It will be a place for members of our order to unwind after long missions and such. I'll wait here, on the ship."

Arluna put a metal mask on Masak. It resembled one that Darth Malgus wore, except this one was enchanted. Masak could talk all he wanted, but his voice wasn't being heard at all by others as long as the mask was on him.

"You have your orders, Apprentice. Now go." Arluna said gesturing to the door.
word count: 157
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak nodded to show he understood. Then he walked off the ship. He went into the establishment and took a seat at a vacant booth in the corner. He surveyed the room, then focused his thoughts.

Master, there's a good crowd in here. He sent to his master's mind through the force.
word count: 54

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Master... good... here. was all Arluna heard in her mind.

Apprentice, I can't understand you. Imagine your words are being sent to your target. Don't be obvious. Arluna sent back to him. This was good practice for him. Eventually this would get easier.
word count: 45
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

A waitress came by Masak's table.
"Hi and welcome. Do you want anything?" She asked politely, waiting to take his order.
word count: 22

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak looked at the woman.
"Just a water, thanks." Was all he said.
word count: 13

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

((Remember, you're wearing an enchanted mask. No one can hear you talk.))
The waitress stood there and waited for a moment. When Masak didn't say anything, she looked at him.

"I'll give you some time to think about it." and she walked away.
word count: 46

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak watched as the waitress walked away. For a moment, he was wondering why she had walked away when he said he wanted a glass of water. Then he remembered what his master had done. Apparently he was free to talk, but no one could hear him. He sighed, annoyed at his situation. How was he going to carry out his task when he couldn't speak?

Masak stilled himself and focused his thoughts.

Master, if I am unable to speak? How am I to capture this establishment? He sent to his master's mind.
word count: 95

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna was on her ship, petting Zirnitra when she heard Masak's words in her mind. They were faint but she heard every word.

Very good, apprentice. You're getting the hang of this. Try reaching out through the force. See if you can sense any force sensitives in there. They not only could be of help to you, but your new Empire. She sent to his mind.

Arluna could easily sense there was more than just one force user in there. Kill two birds with one stone. Get a new recruit, and a cantina. Arluna smiled.
word count: 97
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Acayson
Character Species: Human
Character Appearance: shoulder length white blonde hair, muscular, brown eyes, pale skin
Character Birthplace: Onderon
Character Weapons & Gear: smoke bombs, two blasters, one lightwhip

Post by Acayson »

Achason had been hiding in the shadows. He had snuck into the cantina just to keep an eye on Masak in case he had ran into trouble.
word count: 27

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak gazed at the small crowd. He closed his eyes and focused his mind. He could faintly sense the crowd, but there were two other beings that had a bit of a stronger presence in the force.

Masak opened his eyes and looked over toward the bar. A man with dark hair caught his eye. Was he, as his master calls it, force sensitive?

After a short pause, Masak looked over toward a much less crowded side of the room. His gaze lingered up toward the rafters. Someone over there was force sensitive too.

Masak refocused his mind

Master, there's a man here I believe is force sensitive. He might be able to help me with my task. he sent to his master's mind.
Last edited by Masak on February 22nd, 2022, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 126

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

((A zabrak? Masak, I think you should be looking at Drayzid (his profile's done so he'll be joining in), not a Zabrak. I think this will be a good way to bring him in. Please edit your post.))
word count: 40

Drayzid
Character Species: Force Vampire
Character Appearance: Short black hair, very pale skin, red eyes, fit build
Character Age: 78
Character Birthplace: Umbara
Character Weapons & Gear: one dagger, one blaster, one sword, a few bolas.

Post by Drayzid »

Drayzid had a glass of red liquid in his hand. He brought the glass toward his lips and stopped. He could feel eyes on him. He took a drink and put his glass down. Without turning around, he looked straight ahead of him. There was a large mirror on the far wall. In the reflection, he saw a large red horned figure looking up toward the rafters. He thought his behavior was rather odd. Drayzid would watch him.
word count: 78

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Masak's thoughts were a bit louder in Arluna's mind.

Reach out with the force and see if you can speak to him through the force. If he's force sensitive, you'll be able to hear his thoughts, though he may have a bit of trouble, as it may be new to him. Arluna sent to Masak's mind.
word count: 61
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak looked over to the man and began to reach out to his mind with the force.
I need your help with something. Masak attempted to send to his mind.
word count: 30

Drayzid

Post by Drayzid »

help... something...

The words came to Drayzid's mind. He looked around, curious as to who that was. That was weird. He looked at his glass. Maybe it was time to lay off of this for a while. He moved his glass away from him.
"I'm done." He said, laying down the credits. He got up and started to the door.
word count: 62

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna could see the door from where her ship was stationed. If the man came out of the building, she'd have to stop him.
You'd better make sure I don't have to stop him, Apprentice. Don't fail at your task. She sent to Masak's mind.
word count: 50
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

I'm the Stenax. I'm talking to you through the force. I need to talk to you. Masak attempted to send to the man's mind. He stood up and attempted to force pull him back.
word count: 37

Drayzid

Post by Drayzid »

As Drayzid reached the door, he heard Stenax and force in his mind. Then he felt something pull him back. It caught him off guard and he fell on his back. Drayzid growled and bared his teeth. He stood and faced the Stenax.
"Did you just try to trip me?" He demanded.
word count: 52

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak made the 'come here' gesture with his finger and motioned to the seat opposite him before sitting back down.
Talk to me. He sent to the man's mind.
Last edited by Masak on February 24th, 2022, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 30

Drayzid

Post by Drayzid »

Drayzid stood in place.
Talk me. was all he heard in his mind. Facing the Stenax, he cocked his head, curious as to what that was. Was that Stenax trying to communicate to him telepathically? They weren't known to be telepathic. Drayzid cautiously approached but didn't sit.
"What do you want?" He asked. "How are you talking to me telepathically?"
word count: 62

Masak

Post by Masak »

Through the force. Masak sent to his mind. He once again gestured for the man to sit across from him. Less obvious. Masak sent to his mind. He waited for the man to sit
word count: 34

Drayzid

Post by Drayzid »

Drayzid slowly sat across from Masak. He pulled out his blaster underneath the table.
"I have a blaster pointed at your lap. You make any sudden moves... bang." He said. "Now what's the force?" he asked.
word count: 37

Masak

Post by Masak »

Was it suddenly getting warm in here?

Masak held up a finger in a way to say 'Wait a second.' He focused his mind.
Master, this man has a blaster pointed at me and he wants to know what the force is. I feel I barely understand it myself. How am I to tell him what it is?
word count: 58