1. Rise of a New Sith Empire

• mChat
  • Chatbox Rules: Forum rules apply in the chatbox. No images or video posts directly into the chatbox. It is very disruptive. Links only.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 17th, 2024, 6:41 pm
    (I know I'm breaking one of my own rules. Shush!)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 17th, 2024, 6:50 pm
    He's adorable! :) Image
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 23rd, 2024, 1:41 am
    Ok, Palworld is really fun! :)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarJanuary 31st, 2024, 12:12 am
    Ok so, Zonks and I have, for the time being, moved on to Palworld. We are currently playing that. Don't get me wrong, Ark's a great game. It's just... we've done the Island already. https://youtu.be/ByQ6Y09ux1Y?si=uDhKx_cs7wbuoEcm <- We beat the bosses. We want something new to do in Ark, so until then, we're playing Palworld. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 2nd, 2024, 3:16 am
    In Palworld, I'm currently level 29 and I tried to go after a level 45.... :tease: it didn't go well... It two-shot me... Zonks said I was brave for even attempting that. :lol:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 2nd, 2024, 9:54 pm
    Ok so, that level 45 was a Jormuntide. Guess what I just got from an egg? A Jormuntide!!! :rofl2
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 4th, 2024, 5:08 pm
    Yes, the Palworld section is intentionally put just above Pokemon. :rofl2 Just because I think it's stupid that people fight over them.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 7th, 2024, 1:17 am
    Wow the hotsprings are way deeper than I thought! :lol: https://b.l3n.co/i/KY5OYF.jpeg
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 9th, 2024, 2:06 am
    25,000+ views in Rise of a New Sith Empire! :clap:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 9th, 2024, 2:40 am
    We finally have Drayzid on his mission.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 13th, 2024, 3:41 pm
    :heart1: :rose: Happy Valentines Day :rose: :heart1: (Tomorrow)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarFebruary 26th, 2024, 1:23 am
    No! I don't want any! GO AWAY! Damn these salesmen are so pushy! :tease: https://a.l3n.co/i/pNqZhr.jpeg (Theri literally right outside my door!)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 4th, 2024, 3:56 pm
    3 months until Life By You early access! :yay: :clap: Hopefully that date won't change.
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 7th, 2024, 9:57 pm
    Saw my first gigantoraptor today. A hot pink male :lol: (we have Love Evolved enabled) the baby got stuck trying to get on the nest though. I like the way they walk. :)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 8th, 2024, 2:30 am
    When you're playing Sacred Gold and you get a call from Bugsy... :stare: STOP CALLING I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!! :mad:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 8th, 2024, 5:01 pm
    So I bought the Daft Punk songs from the official Beat Saber Steam page. I love it! It's a fantastic and fun nostalgia trip! :heart1: :clap: Also ended with the Prime Time of Your Life Live 2007... my arms don't want to work! :rofl2 It was fun though. The environments are stunning. :clap: I love the Verdis Quo environment. I practiced that on Easy so I could look at it closer. Gorgeous!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 9th, 2024, 9:46 pm
    I just tamed my very first Gigantoraptor in Ark Ascended!! :yay:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 9th, 2024, 11:17 pm
    I like its taming method. Not too complex but still risky. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 17th, 2024, 5:24 am
    Anyone else sick of reboots yet? :stop:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 3:02 am
    TFW the Shiny Megalodon you're going for in Ark has an Alpha Megalodon next to it!! :pissed: X( It's very very tricky not to hit the potential tame, yet try to kill the Alpha!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 3:20 am
    Alpha dead and potential tame knocked out! :yay:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 20th, 2024, 11:34 pm
    I really hope we'll get to see the Ark Animated Series tomorrow. :popcorn:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 2:33 am
    IT'S HERE!! :yay: :dance: :clap: (Paramount Plus)
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 4:18 am
    Ark Animated Series spoiler!!
    ► Show Spoiler
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 5:06 am
    For the foreseeable future, I'll be putting most information about Ark The Animated Series in spoilers. :thumbup: Even then I'm thinking I might keep things vague. :think:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 21st, 2024, 8:11 pm
    Finished all 6 episodes and... I... WANT.... MORE!!! :biggrin:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 22nd, 2024, 10:27 pm
    I am so glad I got the Immune cave done. X_X I was ready but I didn't feel ready. Zonks encouraged me and I went through it alone. (Zonks was sitting next to me, watching. He wasn't playing.) I had a megatherium with me. There were times I had to get off him, go through a small opening, draw stuff toward me, run back to my tame and kill stuff. Caves in Ark are very dangerous. It's best to not rush 'em. Be prepared, go slow, take your time. :thumbup:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarMarch 23rd, 2024, 2:32 am
    Still finding Argy's flying around that we unclaimed toward the beginning of the game. They've been surviving! :clap:
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 12:02 am
    Ok so hiding your hat (T menu) bugs the skins. Your hair shows up along with the skin. BUG!!!!
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 12:12 am
    Https://b.l3n.co/i/O2ilGH.jpeg :think: That doesn't look right....
  • Phoenix Flaming StarYesterday, 3:43 pm
    Happened in Oblivion just yesterday: Guard: "I fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!"

Uh guard? You are fighting a mudcrab... :blank:
Everything in this section is In Character. This is where the RP takes place. Threads are numbered in order of the story.
Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin
kuchnie na wymiar - tworzymyatmosfere.pl
Character Species: This is not a character account.
Character Gender: This is not a character account.
Character Appearance: This is not a character account.
Character Age: 0
Character Birthplace: This is not a character account.
Character Weapons & Gear: This is not a character account.

Re: Rise of a New Sith Empire

Post by Phoenix Flaming Star »

The ship later landed in a clearing on Korriban. The planet had always had an affiliation with the Sith Order.
word count: 20
:phoenixfs:
I am a physically handicapped, neurodivergent (ADHD - currently unmedicated) person.
If you have any questions about my forum/RP, I'll try my best to answer them.
Character Consent: No, I do not give consent for others to use my character in their creative works.

Arluna Star
Character Species: Nagai
Character Gender: female
Character Appearance: Long black hair, athletic figure, paper white skin, purple contact lenses (has blue eyes)
Character Age: 39
Character Birthplace: Naboo (Planet)
Character Weapons & Gear: two crimson lightsabers, one scepter of power, one amphistaff, one large black and white tiger named Zirnitra.

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna walked off the ramp. She could feel the dark energies through the force. It felt as if she was welcomed home. She smiled to herself before turning to Masak.

"I really don't care to train others, but in this case, I have to make an exception. Now tell me, what do you know of the Sith?" she asked him.
word count: 61
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith
Character Consent: No, I do not give consent for others to use my character in their creative works.

Masak
Character Species: Stenax
Character Gender: male
Character Appearance: devil-like near-human, gargoyle-like face, pointed ears, 2 meters tall, red skin, large wings, muscular, no hair, horns, white eyes, clawed hands and feet (3 toes), natural spikes on shoulders
Character Age: 70
Character Birthplace: Stenos
Character Weapons & Gear: claws and the horns on his head

Post by Masak »

"Only that they're one of the most dangerous groups in the galaxy. They only seek power and to dominate the galaxy." Masak said.
word count: 24

Arluna Star
Character Appearance: Long black hair, athletic figure, paper white skin, purple contact lenses (has blue eyes)
Character Weapons & Gear: two crimson lightsabers, one scepter of power, one amphistaff, one large black and white tiger named Zirnitra.

Post by Arluna Star »

"In other words, you know very little. You've only barely scratched the surface of our Order." Arluna said. She took a deep breath and began.

"Our philosophy teaches that self advancement and self empowerment are some of our goals. Morality is just an obstacle for us to overcome. We strive on conflict. We see conflict as a true test of one's ability. Conflict forces us to grow and learn. It also serves to elevate the strong and kill the weak. Weakness is not tolerated and is eradicated from our Order. You must be self reliant, and if you are willing to take power, then perhaps you deserve power. Fear, anger, and hate, are natural emotions. They can aide us in our survival. Emotions such as love," She stopped. Flashbacks came to her. Arluna pushed these thoughts away. "Love is considered a weakness. Learn to control them and you might achieve true power. The strong rule over their emotions, while the weak are ruled by them. You are right that our order believes in dominating the galaxy and destroying anyone who stands in our way."
word count: 186
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak
Character Appearance: devil-like near-human, gargoyle-like face, pointed ears, 2 meters tall, red skin, large wings, muscular, no hair, horns, white eyes, clawed hands and feet (3 toes), natural spikes on shoulders

Post by Masak »

Masak stared at the woman.
"By your logic, you're weak then. I can see you have feelings for that man." He said motioning toward Achason. "You call yourself Sith, yet you love him. Going by what you just told me, if love is weakness then you should be eradicated from the Order. You are not worthy to call yourself Sith." Masak said.
word count: 63

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna glared at the Stenax, her rage growing.

"I'm not weak." She growled through gritted teeth. "You forget. I'm stronger in the dark side than you, apprentice! Learn your place!" She warned.
word count: 34
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

"If you're so strong in the dark side, "master", then prove it. Kill your lover. Kill him, or I walk away from all this." Masak challenged.
word count: 27

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna looked over at Achason, who was staring at her with a stone-like expression. Arluna was impressed that Masak had twisted things onto her. If she killed Achason, Masak would allow her to keep teaching him, and eventually a new Sith Order would arise. If she refused, she'd keep Achason, but her goal would die.

Arluna ignited her lightsaber, still staring at Achason.
word count: 65
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Acayson
Character Species: Human
Character Appearance: shoulder length white blonde hair, muscular, brown eyes, pale skin
Character Birthplace: Onderon
Character Weapons & Gear: smoke bombs, two blasters, one lightwhip

Post by Acayson »

Achason gave his wife a slight nod. He was ready to make this sacrifice. He knew without him, she'd be ok.
word count: 22

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

"It's been fun." Arluna said, her expression staying neutral.
word count: 10
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Acayson
Character Species: Human
Character Appearance: shoulder length white blonde hair, muscular, brown eyes, pale skin
Character Birthplace: Onderon
Character Weapons & Gear: smoke bombs, two blasters, one lightwhip

Post by Acayson »

"It has, darling." Achason replied gently, showing the same expressionless face. He was ready to die, and by the hands of his wife no less. What a way to go.
word count: 30

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Before she could stop herself, Arluna rushed at Achason, raising her lightsaber. Ready to destroy the man she loved.
word count: 19
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Just as the lightsaber was about to make contact with its target, it stopped. Arluna couldn't move. She tried to carry out her task but her muscles wouldn't budge.

Masak had his hand up. He had stopped her. His hand was trembling as he was extremely focused. He finally relaxed.
"Enough. You've proven yourself. Stand down." Masak stared at them. "I only stopped you because neither of you are of use to me dead. If either of you betray me, however, I'm sending the other person after you. Stay loyal to me and the Order, and you won't have to worry. Do you both understand?" Masak asked.
word count: 112

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna looked at Achason once more then bowed her head to Masak.

"Understood, my lord." she said respectfully. Arluna knew in this moment Masak was exercising the power that he'd soon possess. The Stenax was smart. Starting now, Arluna wasn't going to let her guard down around him. This was all familiar to her. It was her strategy that kept her alive for all these years.
word count: 68
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak just stared at them for a moment.

"Continue, Master." He finally said.
word count: 13

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna took a moment. She looked at Masak. He definitely showed potential. Hopefully, his training would go quickly.

"Let's start with the basics. Force Pull and Push. They bring object toward and away from you. Arluna said. She pointed to a small, quarter sized rock on the ground. "Force pull that rock to your hand. Tap into your emotions. You want that rock in your hand with every fiber of your being." She encouraged.
word count: 75
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak looked from the woman to the rock she pointed at. Pick up a rock? Really? Masak rolled his eyes.
"If I wanted that rock in my hand, I could just go and pick it up." He said.
word count: 38

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna's lips slightly curled into a snarl. Using the force, she swiped her right arm toward Masak. The rock suddenly zoomed through the air and hit him square in the forehead, leaving a small welt.

"You'd best drop that attitude quickly, apprentice! The force is not made up of stupid parlor tricks. It's so much more than that." She said. Arluna floated the rock back to it's spot on the ground. "Now bring it to your hand using the force." She instructed.
word count: 86
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak crossed his arms.

"Seriously, your methods make me feel like I'm a damn child. Give me something more challenging." He paused with a slight, amused smile. "Force me to use the Force." he said.
word count: 36

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna's eyebrow raised. Then it clicked. He didn't want to be taught in this manner. He wanted something more. Arluna had an idea.

"Fine. Get on the ship. We're going to Mustafar." She said and walked toward her ship. Masak would either succeed or die trying.
word count: 49
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

Later, Arluna's ship landed on the hot, volcanic, and hellish planet of Mustafar.
word count: 14
I am a physically handicapped, neurodivergent (ADHD - currently unmedicated) person.

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna walked off her ships' ramp. They were near a large river of lava on one side. On the other side, just in the distance, had the foot of an active volcano. The air was stuffy and hot. She waited for her apprentice.
word count: 43
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak walked off the ship. The atmosphere was like walking into a furnace. This was Mustafar? He heard a deep rumbling sound as he walked up to his master. Was that the volcano? This was dangerous. He kept his eyes and ears open for any threats as he waited for his master to begin.
word count: 54

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna looked at the Stenax.
"You wanted a challenge. Now here it is. That volcano is about to erupt." She said pointing toward it. "It's going to spew lava and deadly, rocky debris down at us very soon. I'll deal with the lava, since that's the greater threat. I want you to focus on the debris falling at us. Use Force Push and Pull to protect us." Arluna said.
word count: 72
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

Just as Arluna finished her last sentence, a loud rumble came from the volcano. It started spewing lava as fiery hot rocks came flying toward them.
word count: 26

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak watched as large rocks came flying at him. He dodged the first few. He knew that if he kept this up, he'd get tired and eventually get hit. He had to start focusing. Masak brought his hands up and tapped into his emotions. He wanted these rocks away from him. As more piping hot rocks flew at him, Masak starting flinging his arms to the side, away from him. To his utter surprise, the rocks followed the motion of his hands. He wasn't touching them, but kind of directing them where to go using Force Push and Pull. This was incredible! In the back of his mind, Masak wondered how long he could keep this up.

Some of the rocks flew toward his master. Masak used the force to pull them away from her. His arms were getting tired.
word count: 142

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna kept her focus up. She was using the force to force the lava to flow away from them. It was currently making a backwards L bend. She could easily keep this up for a long time, but due to lack of training, her apprentice couldn't. She had to think of a way to get them out of this, fast. Mask was doing well, though. None of the hot rocks had hit them yet.

"Ok," Arluna shouted a short time later, "In a moment, we are going to force jump out of harms way. I want you to jump to the right. Start bringing your focus down to your feet. Jump to the right when I say!" She instructed. "Remember to watch out for those flying rocks! Ready? One, two, three, NOW!" She screamed and kicked hard off the ground. She force jumped to her right. The lava started flowing naturally down the volcano again.

Arluna landed behind a huge boulder, out of harms way.
word count: 166
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Masak

Post by Masak »

Masak could hear his master's voice faintly over the chaos of the volcano. She said something about using the force to jump out of harms way. Out of his peripheral vision, Masak saw his master do an incredible jump to safety. The lava started flowing toward him! Crap! Masak needed to get out of this now! He focused the force to his feet and pushed off the ground, flipping to his right. He landed behind a boulder, near his master.

He looked around. There was no way he could've made that jump without using his wings. Yet he didn't need to in that moment. He had force jumped.

"Master, this power is amazing." He said.
word count: 118

Arluna Star

Post by Arluna Star »

Arluna smirked.
"This is only the basic stuff, Apprentice. There's so much more I can teach you. Come, let's find a more safe area, away from that volcano." Arluna said and started walking away.
word count: 36
I am your fear
I am your pain
I am your death
I am Sith

Phoenix Flaming Star
Site Admin

The two went to a large clearing. The atmosphere was a little bit cooler here, but the heat could still be felt. The rumble of the volcano was faint.
word count: 29