My Rules

• mChat
  • In Character Chit Chat. *New messages are at the top of the chat. **Scroll down to the forum to see recent topics and replies in our side panel.
  • AdminNovember 21st, 2021, 4:41 pm
    I'm getting the itch to play Skyrim again. :happy: No, I'm not getting the anniversary edition. I'd rather save my money for a new Elder Scrolls game *that's an adventure game like Skyrim!*.
  • AchasonNovember 21st, 2021, 3:17 pm
    It's all good, @Admin. :u:
  • AdminNovember 21st, 2021, 3:16 pm
    All this time you guys couldn't see Recent Topics... I'm sorry. :ash: I fixed that for you.
  • Arluna StarNovember 21st, 2021, 3:04 pm
    @Admin Working on it! :u:
  • Arluna StarNovember 21st, 2021, 3:03 pm
    @Masak Oh no. We're going to have a temple, you'll have your Dark Council, Academies for training, while the members of your Divisions will be busy conquring the galaxy for our order. There's going to be a lot of things going on.
  • MasakNovember 21st, 2021, 2:59 pm
    Interesting. I was under the impression that we were just doing missions the whole time.
  • Arluna StarNovember 21st, 2021, 2:58 pm
    @Masak Now do you see what could be yours?
  • AdminNovember 21st, 2021, 2:55 pm
    @Arluna Star You have a goal now. Get the Sith Temple section unlocked.
  • AdminNovember 11th, 2021, 12:14 am
    Zonks and I are playing an Ark mod map called Caballus along with a handful of mods.
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 5:10 pm
    ... Some of my Ark images aren't showing either.... :blank: I'm going to have to go in and change every... single.... image... X(
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 5:08 pm
    Not a problem
  • Arluna StarNovember 9th, 2021, 5:07 pm
    :u: Thanks
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 5:07 pm
    Fixed!
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 4:58 pm
    Ugh. :whatever: That image host hasn't been very reliable as of late. Ok, I'll see what I can do.
  • Arluna StarNovember 9th, 2021, 4:56 pm
    The rank images are not showing up @Admin
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 4:45 pm
    Whoops! Sorry. Thanks for posting it, Arluna. :u:
  • Arluna StarNovember 9th, 2021, 4:44 pm
  • AdminNovember 9th, 2021, 4:43 pm
    Academies & Divisions page finally got an update! :yay:
  • AdminNovember 8th, 2021, 6:19 pm
    'Baby Pulmonoscorpius wants to cuddle with you.' .... Ok but, watch that stinger!
  • AdminNovember 6th, 2021, 6:17 am
    Zonks and I just tamed a beautiful creature in Ark! :p: It took us all night to find the thing but we tamed it!
  • AdminNovember 4th, 2021, 12:12 am
    Fixed a link in this post: viewtopic.php?f=144&t=165&p=503#p503
  • AdminNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:41 pm
    :rofl: Ok ok. I apologize.
  • MasakNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:40 pm
    :stare: :rasp: @Admin No!!
  • AdminNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:37 pm
    Masak goes into 'Dad mode'. :rofl2
  • MasakNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:33 pm
    Stop pestering the Admin! :pissed: :no: We'll know the details when she's ready to reveal them!
  • AchasonNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:32 pm
    What about assassins?
  • Arluna StarNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:25 pm
    likes this message
    Admin wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm :lol: There's a very good chance of that
  • AdminNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:24 pm
    :lol: There's a very good chance of that
  • Arluna StarNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:23 pm
    There's going to be Sith Sorcerers?! :happy:
  • MasakNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:18 pm
    Actually, It could be good representation for the future Sith Sorcerers :wink2:
  • AdminNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:13 pm
    Nevermind.
  • Arluna StarNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:13 pm
    Of what?
  • AdminNovember 3rd, 2021, 2:11 pm
    Another good song I found. Reminds me of-
  • AdminOctober 31st, 2021, 12:18 am
    I'm not sharing those stories without her permission. :no2: Sorry.
  • AchasonOctober 31st, 2021, 12:17 am
    :blank: Yes ma'am. (please don't ban me)
  • AdminOctober 31st, 2021, 12:16 am
    NO!
  • AchasonOctober 31st, 2021, 12:16 am
    Oh now you have to share!
  • AdminOctober 31st, 2021, 12:15 am
    Omg, our LARPing story was just... absolutely insane! Galactic Sith, the "ancient sith" (Vader, Maul, etc) Two Tarna's :rofl: It was a blast. Fun times, fun times. :rofl:
  • AdminOctober 31st, 2021, 12:11 am
    Yeah, but life happens and things change. You still have the memories.
  • Arluna StarOctober 31st, 2021, 12:08 am
    Oh yeah... never mind... (I miss her. :sad: )

Tweaked from the original rules.

Rules and story.
Admin

My Rules

Post by Admin »

Women reign supreme in this challenge. Female offspring are desired and cherished in order to keep the tribe alive.

My Amazon Challenge Tool (created by Zonks): https://ladyarluna.net/BecksTools/CharSheets/index.aspx
*I'm only tracking their required skills.

Tribe Leaders
Queen - She rules the tribe and is the most respected. Her main job is to provide an heiress.
Required Traits: Athletic, Genius
Required Skills: Handiness, Athletic, Charisma, Logic, Martial Arts

Princess (Princess) - She is the heiress to the throne. Only female descendants of the Queen can have this title.
Required Traits: Athletic, Genius
Required Skills: Handiness, Athletic, Logic, Martial Arts

Tribe Divisions
Guardian - They protect the tribe and all its women members. Her top priority is the safety and wellbeing of the tribe leaders. She also carries out punishments.
Required Traits: Active, Ambitious, Brave
Required Skills: Athletic, Logic, Charisma, Martial Arts

Provider - They are in charge of food. They tend to enjoy gardening and love the outdoors. They can also collect gems, space rocks, fish, insects, flowers, and minor pets.
Required Traits: Gatherer, loves the outdoors, green thumb
Required Skills: Gardening, Fishing, Nectar Making, Charisma

Scholar - They are the seekers of knowledge. One of their requirements is to write the tribe's history for future generations.
Required Traits: Bookworm, Genius
Required Skills: Charisma, Logic, Writing, science, bot building

Artist - They love to entertain the tribe. Painting, writing, instruments, acting, singing, sculpting, etc... If it has to do with creativity, the Artist is all about that.
Required Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso
Required Skills: At least one instrument, Sculpting, Painting

Priestess - She is the tribe's link to the Goddesses. Her female bloodline has been blessed to have magical abilities. (Female offspring must be turned into witches when they age up into teens.)
Required Traits: supernatural fan, green thumb, loves the outdoors
Required Skills: Alchemy, spell casting (must learn all charms and curses)

Animal Sage - They take care of the pets of the tribe.
Required Traits: dog person, cat person, animal lover
Required Skills: riding

Menial (Menial) - One man that is hired by the Queen to help keep the household running smoothly. He stays with the tribe during the entire reign of the current Queen, or until he becomes an elder. The women of the tribe are only allowed to interact with him as little as possible. He can never get a job. Near the end of his residency, one of the ladies of the tribe is allowed to copulate with him.
*If the scholar makes a Simbot, it is automatically in the Menial Division (it's colors must be white). It must be female and is only meant to help with household chores (Competent Cleaner Trait Chip, Steel Chef Trait Chip, Efficient Trait Chip) and taking care of babies and toddlers (Robo Nanny Trait Chip). Only one simbot can join the family at a time. No other trait chips can be installed on it.

Female Offspring
The firstborn female of each division is expected to take over her mother's division in the tribe.
Baby - All the women of the tribe are their caregivers.
Toddler - Must learn to walk, talk, and be potty trained.
Child - Must get an A in school
Teen - Must get an A in school. Her mother teaches her about her future role.
Young Adult - Steps into her mother's role. Mother is retired from the clan. Must fulfill her role's duties and provide an heiress for her role.
Adult - Must fulfill her role's duties and, if she hasn't done so already, must provide an heiress for her role.
Elder - Is retired from the clan.

Male Offspring
Male offspring are not recognized as tribe members and are quickly moved out of the tribe to live with their father. They are both banished from the realm, never to return. (This helps me avoid re-using the same male sim, as male sims that have already copulated must be discarded.)
Baby - Is given over to their father and both are banished from the realm
Toddler - NA
Child - NA
Teen - NA
Young Adult - NA
Adult - NA
Elder - NA

Goddesses
Ylin (oo lynn) - Queen of the gods. She is the patron of both the Queen and the Princess. The colors in the shades of red and gold are associated with her.
M'linzi - Patron of the Guardians. Colors in the shade of blue are associated with her.
Groda (grah-dah) - Patron of the Providers. Colors in the shade of green are associated with her.
Yukti - Patron of the Scholars. Colors in the shade of purple are associated with her.
Vermaak - Patron of the Artists. Colors in the shade of orange are associated with her.
Pyha (Poo-ha) - Patron of the Priestess. The color black is associated with her.
Kadu - Patron of the Animal Sages. Colors in the shade of brown are associated with her.

Requirements
-Start on the biggest lot.
-When a tribe member is pregnant, the player is not allowed to influence the baby's gender.

Other Rules
-In the early days, once the queen reaches the top of her career, she can add a new woman to her tribe. Once that woman reaches the top of her career, a new woman is added to the tribe, and so on, up until all Tribe Division spots are filled. No offspring are to be produced during this time.
My RPG Rating:
Language - 1: Infrequent, mild swearing is permitted.
Sex - 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.

Violence - 2: Violence is permitted, with some limitations. Nothing over the top (Mortal Kombat-like).

Return to “Sims 3 Amazon Challenge”